Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Technical Issues!

Eek! It's so difficult to do one's work when one is not in a place where work is easily done. I'm in a library right now, and this is not the most appealing place to update one's music blog, especially since the... extremely strange guy next to me was downloading some very explicit material.

That's neither here nor there.

The fact is, I have no internet at home. Meaning I don't really have a fair opportunity to do any sort of significant updating action here on Voilà!. So until my infuriating internet provider (who shall remain nameless (for fear of me uttering thousands of expletives)) gets their act together, Voilà! will remain updateless.

But never fear! You can almost absolutely expect things to return back to normal by next week. Maybe even by the weekend! Can you hear the Voilà! Omnibus in the distance? Because I certainly can. Though I know how you're feeling - where are you supposed to get your extensive updates on the latest and greatest in the music world. Since there are no updates, maybe this is your chance to browse the Voilà! archives. There is a Band of the Week article almost every single week, meaning Voilà! has featured quite a lot of lovely bands. For now, I'll endow upon you, my dear reader, some of the neat articles that have been written over the past year or so. Have fun perusing!


I Want It Now, Now! - by Jeanette
Band of the Week: The Acorn
Band of the Week: Ben Kweller
Band of the Week: Fanfarlo
Band of the Week: Priscilla Ahn
Band of the Week: Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson
Band of the Week: Quruli (くるり)
A Week Of SXSW 2008: Bam Bam
Video: Untitled 2 - Kevin Drew
Band of the Week: Mount Righteous
Girl Talk - by Marie
From Classics To Indie: A Memoir Of A Musician - by Ezra
Commercialization Of Music - by Cullen
Reviews of Olde - by Ezra
Video: "Stars & Sons" - Broken Social Scene
Video: "Bitches In Tokyo" - Stars
Bell Orchestre's Unreleased Album

No comments: