Thursday, February 14, 2008

Untitled 2 - Kevin Drew



Broken Social Scene (as well as most of the other Arts & Craft loyalist bands) posted this handy dandy little video of Kevin Drew's performance not too long ago on MTV Live, via MTV Canada. Where the performance aired aside, this is a very neat performance of just one of the very new song written by Kevin. They use great blending with the piano and guitar, the bass line is super-neat, and that beat is hypnotic. The vocal compositions and lyrics are cool too!

Basically, I'm saying go listen/watch. Now.

In other Broken Social Scene news, I just learned that there is a slow and fast version of "Major Label Debut" on Broken Social Scene. I would never have known otherwise, because I had the slow version. Woah! If anyone could give me the hook up (irony!) on the fast version via MP3, I would be very grateful.

Oh, and no band of the week for now... Essays are due, and those are slightly more difficult/time-consuming to write!


No comments: