Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Excuse The Delay and/or Goot Covers


Computers. Oh, they're such silly inventions. You can take online classes at the colleges of your choice without ever setting foot on the university grounds, you can treat yourself to visuals, stories, and images from far and wide across the entire planet without ever leaving the comfort of your own home. And heck, you could even start a music blog called Voilà! like me. But unfortunately, when those computers of ours don't work, our lives are thrown completely into disarray. What ever shall we do?!


Well, I know what I shall do. My computer is presently broken at the moment... for whatever reason, reasons of which are unknown to me. I will try to update as frequently as possible, but if you don't see any earth-shattering articles, it's because I simply cannot sit down to write them anywhere comfortable. No Band of the Week this week... but keep your hopes up for next Monday!


But let's see... where's a good place to go when you need a quick fix for music at the public library. Well, as it turns out, Goot has released a second Myspace with some of his neatest cover songs featured! How can you not resist that cover of "I Want It That Way" by Backstreet Boys? Wander over to Goot's coversite right now!

No comments: