Saturday, October 18, 2008

Euro Tours and Dmitrij Dmitrijs for Oh No! Oh My!


The presidential election is neigh! Oh no, oh my! The economy is in shambles! Oh no, oh my! There are lions, tigers, AND bears located in your local zoo. Oh no, oh my! Oh No! Oh My! is in Europe. Oh No!? Oh My!?

Indeed, the Texan indie pop outfit known for their cunning use of mid-sentence exclamations and excellent music has crossed the pond, and is wandering around with the Europeans until Thanksgiving. For those lucky European readers, you'll definitely want to catch Oh No! Oh My! while they're around, because they certainly know how to throw a party.

I'll let the band say the rest:


"I'm sorry Otherpersonnotcurrentlylocatedineurope, we're in the midst of a love affair with the Europeans.... But hey, I've got something to say to everybody here. We have new music/songs. They are going to be released on iTunes and things of that nature on October 21st, collectively known as "Dmitrij Dmitrij". Tell your friends."


You better believe it! The long awaited - and much gossiped about - new album by Oh No! Oh My!, enigmatically named Dmitrij Dmitrij, now officially has a due date with no association avec Last.FM. So gird your loins, as they might - but probably wouldn't - say in England, and get ready for the release of Oh No! Oh My!'s latest, Dmitrij Dmitrij. And don't forget to drop by their Myspace for some neat songs, and those lovely European tour dates.

No comments: