Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Spritz!!! Spritz!!! - Minus the Bear (Video)


What?! What?! Minus the Bear?!

Basically, when I went to see Minus the Bear a really long time ago, not only did I take quite a few pictures, but I also took a couple videos. One video was of "Dr. L'ling," where they put on a good show, but I didn't like the way it turned out. The other was of "Spritz!!! Spritz!!!," and I think it turned out quite alright, as far as "lame digital camera recordings of live concerts where there is intense bass and poor sound quality, when in fact, no cameras were allowed in the venue in the first place then to go.

Like I said, the bass is way too loud on my poor little camera's speakers, and that concert for some reason didn't put out a lot of sound from the main mic (at least not where I was standing). Then, the infamous YouTube screwed up the video quality (I swear it looked pretty before uploading). But it's a fun performance, needless to say. I might try uploading to Virb or imeem or something later though... this isn't cutting it.



No comments: