Thursday, January 17, 2008

Oh No! Oh My! on Daytrotter



For those out of the loop, possibly one of the best sites for awesome music that flies under the radar of the mainstream is Daytrotter.com. They invite wicked bands from all over to drop by their studios and record special performances of their songs, give interviews, and other sweet stuff. It's a great outlet for indie bands to get in the spotlight, and all their writers put me to shame.

That being said, Daytrotter tends to feature tons of bands, and this week, they're just so happening to feature Oh No! Oh My! Still "just so happening," when Oh No! Oh My! went to record songs at Daytrotter, they decided to play three never before released songs! Definitely check out the great article that Daytrotter wrote about Oh No! Oh My!, as well as snag their unreleased songs. You can do that right over here!




No comments: