Sunday, June 21, 2009

Today's Top 10 Driving Songs


My friend Jordan and I had a discussion about our favorite songs to blast on the radio while cruising the streets of our respective homes. I thought I'd share a few of mine. It's a very interesting conversation stater, this question. Bring it up at parties.

Anyhow, these are some songs I've listened to in the car the past couple of weeks that have really got my wheels rollin'.

10. "Waking Up In Vegas" by Katy Perry
9. "Undone (The Sweater Song)" by Weezer
8. "Don't Call Me Whitney, Bobby" by Islands
7. "Elephant Guns" by Beirut
6. "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" by The Beatles
5. "Knock Me Down" by Keri Hilson (feat. Kanye West and Ne-Yo)
4. "Wow I Can Get Sexual Too" by Say Anything
3. "Electric Avenue" by Eddy Grant
2. "After Hours" by We Are Scientists
1. "Little Bit of Red" by Serena Ryder

No comments: