Friday, August 1, 2008

Video: Black Cab Sessions - The Cool Kids


Here I am, minding my own business, trying to find some really obscure J-Pop from some place that sells in dollars rather than yen, when I realize, "Hey, I haven't been to Black Cab Sessions for awhile." The basic equation I use is...
  • Beautiful Audio : Daytrotter :: Beautiful Video : Black Cab Sessions
That being said, I ran over there only to find that the those British videophiles who commandeer cabbies have released their 50th session! This milestone was celebrated with the one (or two, rather) and only Cool Kids out of Illinois, some of the neatest rappers to hit the scene in the last year. Their intrument is the black cab, and this is their session of freestyling. Feel free to drop by the Black Cab Session's website to stream tons of other amazing artists, including Spoon, Death Cab for Cutie, Cold War Kids, and Lykke Li!



Black Cab Sessions - The Cool Kids
(psst! hit the play button. sometimes the video screen doesn't load by itself.)

No comments: