Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"Music Killed Me" - I'm From Barcelona


Whoever said size didn't matter never heard of I'm From Barcelona. The 29-member strong troop of musicians out of Jönköping, Sweden, are ready and raring for the start of their latest tour at the end of September. And for good reason, as they are releasing their second studio album, Who Killed Harry Houdini?, this coming October! This is of course, after their debut Let Me Introduce My Friends, which met all sorts of critical acclaim.

In obvious anticipation and celebration, I'm From Barcelona released their second track from the album to the public, titled "Music Killed Me." Please cue the excitement for another bubbly pop hit in the I'm From Barcelona repertoire. You can check out "Music Killed Me" on I'm From Barcelona's Myspace. And don't forget to drop by I'm From Barcelona's website to snag yourself a free MP3 of the song!

No comments: