Friday, February 1, 2008

Video: "A-Punk" - Vampire Weekend


For those who haven't heard of Vampire Weekend yet, they're basically the most awesome group to get picked up by delighted ears that are listening outside of the mainstream. They have released several songs, as well as several live performances on Daytrotter a while ago. But their new self-titled album just came out yesterday, and from what I've heard, it's splendid!

(I also finally picked up In Our Bedrooms After The War by Stars, but that's neither here nor there.)

This is Vampire Weekend's second video from their new album, their first single, and is the best music video I've seen... well, in a really long time. I normally don't approve of Myspace TV, by the way, but the quality of the video is way better than silly YouTube. Watch it! You'll love it, I promise.



A-Punk

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: