Saturday, December 8, 2007

Arabella's first post!

Hey! This is my first post (which makes me slightly nervous to see your response), so I'm going to keep it short and sweet with a good, old-fashioned playlist of fun dancin' music!

1. D.A.N.C.E. - Justice
This song is way too much fun. I could (and have) listen to this song over and over and feel the urge to dance every time.
2. Temperature - Sean Paul
Okay, trust me here. I apologize if you don't like this song, but I am in love with Sean Paul's unique voice and Jamaican influenced music.
3. X and Y - Moving Units
My friend put this song on a CD for me in middle school and I still listen to it and can't help but dance whenever it comes on while I drive.
4. Rock Lobster - The B-52s
You know, it's actually people making the animal sounds. True love, this is.
5. New Wave Jacket - Polysics
!!!!!!!! I don't know what more to say, but who doesn't love a group of cute Asians?
6. Deceptacon - Le Tigre
I know, everybody uses this song in dance CDs. And who can blame them? It's fun, it's bouncy, it's exciting!
7. Seventeen Years - Ratatat
It seems like it goes on forever, but you won't notice once you've got the glowsticks going on anyway.


It was a short list, I know. But it appears to be 1:26 AM and my mind is functioning quite slowly, so I can't do much more. Enjoy!


EDIT: For those of you who might notice that the clock does NOT say 1:26 AM posted, that's my bad for saying I live in Afghanistan on accident on my profile. Tricky tricky!

2 comments:

. said...

D.A.N.C.E. by justice is probably one of the best dance songs. especially the justice remix!

Chris said...

Fort Worth is not in Afghanistan! What is wrong with you?!

PS: Sean Paul is good, but I don't like that particular song. But you make up any cool points you lost due to "New Wave Jacket."