Thursday, October 18, 2007

2008 Radiohead International Tour



From Billboard.com:

Radiohead will embark on a rare international tour starting next spring, Billboard.com can reveal. Although details are still sketchy, expect the British alternative rock band to play multiple markets, in sizeable venues...

"They toured last summer almost for creative reasons, definitely not for financial reasons. And I think they quite enjoyed it," explains Edge. "The next set of touring will be slightly larger-scale venues."


Edge downplayed as "exaggerated" reports that "In Rainbows" had shifted more than 1.2 million copies, but admitted the average price paid was "probably pretty close" to £4 ($8).



Please, guys, please slow down. I can't keep up.
Very good news, and high hopes mounting.

3 comments:

Taylor said...

I have decided that I will do everything in my power to get a ticket to a concert if it is within a 600-or-so mile radius of Missoula.

Chris said...

How about if they come to Texas? It would be a two in one deal, seeing everyone here. hahah. =]

Taylor said...

I think that I honestly would pay for a plane ticket and a show ticket if my parents didn't shut me down. Didn't work this summer for nothin. Not that I wouldn't already, but Radiohead and friends might be a more persuasive argument.