Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yo La Tengo sur La Blogotheque!


O curse you busyness. Curse coursework. My greatest apologies for the lack of updates, dear reader. I have suddenly found myself swamped in my coursework than I know what to do with. And somehow, between fixing up annotated bibliographies and poring through novels for class, I find myself with a lack of opportunity. And alas, it seems some of the other writers for Voilà! are also too busy, so those contributors have been removed for now until they're willing to contribute an article.

The good thing for you, my good reader, is that makes more room for you on the Voilà! team! If you've ever been intrigued in writing some articles about your favourite bands on a public space like this, feel free to leave a comment or send an email to (chris.voilamusic[at]gmail[dot]com), and we can arrange you to join our humble team here. We'd love to see your submissions!

But onto the big topic of the day, being news involving one of the most iconic indie bands on the music scene, Yo La Tengo. Oh yes, those legendary musical soldiers soldier on with their amazing, fun I Am Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass attitude of rock music. As it turns out, the ensemble found themselves in Paris recently, and recorded with the team from La Blogotheque with some lighthearted performances with the environment of Paris as their venue. Well what are you waiting for? Head to La Blogotheque ASAP and check out Yo La Tengo's performances.

No comments: