Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Video: Time Of Your Life (Green Day) - Goot


Covers cover covers. Mmmm, I can't get enough of them. Hearing new version of my old favourites absolutely makes my auditory heart race. Hearing horribly cheesy songs I would never have liked in the first place in a new light can also give me a hugely novel perspective of the original artist (The Scene Aesthetic's cover of "Love Story" was first to show me what made Taylor Swift so darn addicting).

Alex Goot loves his covers, and I've written about him many times before, featuring his awesome musical renditions of some great tunes! Well, Goot is back again with yet another cover: This time, you can catch Goot performing Green Day's 90s hit, "Time Of Your Life" on piano. Echo? It's quite fabulous, and I know you'll enjoy it. Feel free to check out Goot's Myspace after the song here on Voilà!, so you can enjoy the rest of Goot's musical repertoire.


No comments: