Monday, September 1, 2008

Stars Realeases Sad Robots EP


So there I was, sitting around, minding my own business last Wednesday, when Stars gets the bright idea to post one of the most esoteric blogs ever. Humbly gracing their readers with a nifty website that - www.sadrobots.ca - which prominently features the date 01.09.2008, a mechanical heart, a little music, and the question "Are You A Sad Robot?" - I must admit I was left slightly confused. Of course, this is because I hadn't read a miscellaneous Billboard article released back in March.

"While Campbell says Stars will tour "In Our Bedroom After the War" throughout 2008, including a stateside jaunt that begins Wednesday (March 19) in Baltimore, the Canadian outfit plans to use the summer to write its next album due out in 2009, along with an EP that will hopefully be released later this year."


Of course, this intriguing revelation is following the gasp-worthy release of Stars' latest single, "Why I Want To Save You," back in July. What d'yah know, my predictions were correct, and Sad Robots remains permanent. Here's the latest from Stars via their Myspace yesterday:


"
hello lovelies-

don't forget that our new e.p., entitled Sad Robots, is available digitally tomorrow September 1st exclusively through sadrobots. ca
ch-ch-ch-ch-check it....
xostars"



Well, they said it far better than I could ever hope to. Feel free to visit Stars on their Myspace, say hello, listen to "Why I Want To Save You," or, feel very free to drop by www.sadrobots.ca to garner yourself some the brand new Stars EP, Sad Robots. Go!



No comments: