Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Seeking Writers

I'm debating starting this silly blog again! I've missed being apart from the music scene, and after a revitalizing time down in Austin at this year's South by Southwest, I feel energized, and ready to re-enter the scene. Maybe... It's still undecided if I will actually do this. But it's definitely on the table.

However, one major thing I'd really appreciate is having another team of writers at my disposal. Voilà! never lifted off the ground in the way that I hoped it would the first time around. It turned into a blog mostly about my opinions on music I liked, which is not what I wanted. I wanted a more cohesive blend from several different perspectives - for whatever reason (potentially the lax structure I had for writers), people didn't post, and it ended up being almost myself exclusively. That's a drag.

If you've ever wanted to voice your opinions about music, here's your chance! Contact me at chris.voilamusic@gmail.com and we can try to arrange something. Again, I'm not entirely sure if I'll be returning. But with hope, I just may do so! We'll see. Until next time, readers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shock and awe. You've remembered that you left your mark here once long ago.

I always enjoyed reading your opinions.

Well, if nothing else, at least leave a SXSW 2011 review before you sink back into the oblivion of cyberspace.

Kim